Ways to Donate
WSCL is a non-profit and all volunteer organization. We rely on the generosity and commitment of local supporters for the fiscal and physical resources needed to keep the Library operating. WSCL receives no tax support. There are many ways to donate.
There are three ways you can donate money to the library:
Donate via PayPal or Credit/Debit Cards
Click the Donate Button below (You will be taken offsite to complete the transaction)
Donations by Mail
You can donate via the mail by sending your donation to:
PO Box 1094, Lakeside, MT 59922
Donate at the Library
Place donation in the Donation Box inside WSCL or give to a Volunteer at the front desk.
Thank you for your financial support. An acknowledgement receipt will be provided. WSCL cannot place a value on non-monetary donated items for tax purposes, please consult your accountant or tax advisor.
WSCL accepts current book and magazine donations. All book and magazine donations are accepted during business hours, or drop off donations in the Outside Drop Box at your convenience.
Due to our limited shelf space, if it is a box of books or less, they may be dropped off anytime. If you wish to make a ‘large’ donation – please call the library (406) 844 3917 to schedule the drop-off.
Guidelines for Book/Magazine Donations to WSCL
- Hardbacks will be accepted with; dust jackets, published within 10 years and in good condition (no water damage, mold, tears, or loose bindings).
- Paperbacks will be accepted if published within 10 years and in good condition.
- WSCL does not accept outdated technology or medical books, text books, legal books, encyclopedias, or Reader’s Digest condensed books.
- WSCL accepts movies, audio books, music and magazines.
- Magazines should be subscription type (not free/marketing types) and be in good shape.
- If you would like a receipt, please see the Volunteer on duty. Thank you for your tax-deductible donation!
WSCL functions as an all-volunteer Library. Without any paid staff, our volunteer librarians are invaluable. Volunteers work Monday through Saturday giving their time, talent, and kindness for the benefit of your community.