West Shore Community Library has a number of services available to the public and are provided through the generous donations of the community.
Find the Following at Our Library
- Books available for Check Out
- Large Print Books
- Montana Book and Video Collection
- Movies, DVDs and Audio Books
- Bike Rack
- Lakeside Chamber of Commerce section
- Community Bulletin Board available for non-profits
Donate Books & Materials
The Library does accept donations of books. Learn more about what we accept.
We have additional free and paid services available to the community
Free Wifi and Public Use Computers
Patrons and visitors are welcome to use personal laptops. Parking lot Wifi access is available until midnight.
Copy, Printing, Scanning & Fax
- Black and white copies .25 per page, color .50 per page
- Black and white printing available .25 per page, color .50 per page
- Black and white and color scanning available complimentary
- Fax $1 first page, .50 each additional page
WSCL provides space for community meetings free of charge. The facility is available for business meetings by donation. The easiest way to schedule meeting facilities is to fill out our online reservation form by Clicking Here. Have questions? Call 406-844-3917
Don’t miss thes additional great resources we have available!